Baked Macaroni and Cheese - Gluten-Free

Gluten Free Baked Mac and Cheese recipe from Karina
Gluten-free baked macaroni and cheese - serious comfort food.


Mac and cheese- how I love thee. And not from a box. Give me the good stuff. The real deal. Comfort food. Something worth craving. Something creamy and comforting and crunchy on top with a hint of spicy heat.

This gluten-free macaroni and cheese recipe is based on my pre-celiac go-to cheesy mac favorite with cheddar cheese. I kicked it up with chopped jalapeƱos and crunchy gluten-free bread crumbs. Sweet grape tomatoes. Was it tasty, Darling.

I usually make this dish in a single casserole dish, but last night I spooned it into individual gratin dishes.

Are you GF/CF, dairy-free, or a gluten-free vegan? Don't despair. I am now, too. Find my just as yummy dairy-free recipe for dairy-free Baked Mac and Cheese here.
Or better yet, my vegan cheesy uncheese sauced mac n cheese.

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment