Flourless Chocolate Cake - easy and gluten-free!

Flourless Chocolate Cake - easy and gluten-free!
Readers' hands-down favorite: my flourless chocolate cake.

This is my go-to dessert recipe whenever I'm having guests. Everyone loves it. And the best part is- the recipe is inherently gluten-free. No substitutions. In fact, this is the same flourless cake I've been making for years. It never contained flour. The only thing I've tweaked post-celiac diagnosis is adding more coffee and vanilla.

Dear Vegans-

I'm often asked if this recipe can be veganized- made without eggs and butter. While a butter sub might work- I'm sorry to say that the recipe really relies on the eggs for structure and rise- and no vegan egg substitute is going to replace eight eggs.

That said, the good news is that I have developed a technically flourless vegan chocolate cake recipe that is fudgy, rich and delicious. So if you are craving chocolate scoot on over to my Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe.


Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment