Gluten-Free Buttermilk Flatbread- Easy as 1-2-3

The easiest gluten-free cracker-flatbread ever.

There are days when keeping a Gluten-Free Pantry Quick Mix in your cupboard can come in handy. Yesterday- as the flannel grey sky spit snow at us out here in the high desert- a certain gluten-free goddess had a casita full of men to feed- including those devilishly handsome amigos of mine, Joey and Will. So Joey and I collaborated in my tiny blue tiled cocina and whipped up some tasty gluten-free comestibles.

He made his fabulous
Kicked Up Rockin' Guac. I made some hummus spiked with cilantro pesto. We served up an array of crudities, organic blue corn chips and salsa, chicken salad (from Will), my Pecan Crackers, jalapeno-stuffed olives, and my freshly made basil-pecan pesto with a spur-of-the-moment improvthat is a cross between a tender cracker and a tasty flatbread.

And I'm also thinking, Dear Reader, this dough might make for a delicious and fast gluten-free pizza crust.


Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment