Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Gluten free oatmeal cookies recipe
Crunchy golden gluten-free oatmeal cookies.


Spectacular! Spectacular! No words in the vernacular. In all my six-plus seven-plus eight-plus years of living gluten-free, this is the tastiest damn cookie yet. And- lucky for those of us living also dairy-free and egg-free- it's a vegan recipe, to boot.

After combing through all my pre-GF cookbooks this weekend to find some baking inspiration I decided to create a gluten-free egg-free version of a classic oatmeal raisin cookie. And Babycakes, am I glad I did. This bumpy crunchy golden cookie is pleasantly crisp on the outside with a hint of chewiness in the center. After two days stored in the fridge (tightly wrapped) the cookie is still quite good. Your tenacious gluten-free goddess is one happy camper.

With cookie crumbs dotting her keyboard.


Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment