Gluten-Free Breakfast Cookies

Cookies? For breakfast? Here's an oatmeal recipe you'll love.

Even before I was diagnosed with multiple food allergies and had to give up my Huevos Diablo and Blue Corn Chip Frittata I used to eat blonde brownies for breakfast. And sometimes, a cookie. Or two. I admit it. And yes, I'm one of those sly individuals who adds semi-sweet chocolate chips to pancakes and says, Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, right? (insert wide-eyed innocent look).

So those who know me well will not be surprised I've been tinkering with my tasty Breakfast Brownie recipe and transforming it into (don't ask don't tell) some fabulous c-o-o-k-i-e-s. And, Yep. With chocolate chips.

It just wouldn't be breakfast around here without chocolate.


Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment