Strawberry Chocolate Chip Sherbet- A Dairy-Free Vegan Recipe

Ripe strawberries make delicious non-dairy sherbet


Now is the perfect time for a sherbet recipe. Why? Because June is lush and abundant in strawberries. And how do I love these sweet ruby gems? Any way I can get 'em. Popped into my mouth straight from the colander. Rolled in brown sugar and nibbled. Baked into scones (have you tried my Strawberry Chocolate Chip Scones recipe?) and berry studded banana muffins. Nestled into Balsamic Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp. Macerated in Patron Citronge

And this week- transformed into a bliss inducing non-dairy frozen confection.

Sherbet- berry pink and creamy and just sweet enough. Studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips. (All right, I confess. I love strawberries and chocolate and I commingle the two every chance I get.)

I hope you dig it.

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment