Sparky Picks 5 Winners



Sparky has chosen! But first- my heartfelt thanks. Big appreciation with warm and fuzzy gratitude to everyone who commented on the Whole Foods Budget Recipe Challenge and helped pick the winning recipe- my Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas. Muchas gracias to all my readers, too- your ongoing support, feedback and encouragement is invaluable to me. Without you? I'd be cooking in the dark. And talking to myself.

Here are the five winners- chosen at random- of a Whole Foods $25 Gift Card:


Vidalia P
milhan
Laura (eatcraftlive)
Courtney (blogger profile 02368500891285543351)
~m (Michelle)


Congratulations to the five winners! Please e-mail me for instructions on receiving your Whole Foods Gift Card (note- you will receive an automated Karina's Kitchen response first; a personal e-mail from me will follow). Thank you!

Happy November 1st- and for those of you on Daylight Savings, don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment