2008 Food Blog Awards- Vote!

Have I got news! The Well Fed Network’s 2008 Food Blog Awards have announced their top five nominations in fourteen categories. And guess what? I am honored to convey to you today that Karina's Kitchen is among the finalists chosen for Best Food Blog- Theme.

Score one for the celiacs and food sensitive! Humble gluten-free and GF/CF recipes get to party with some amazing foodie-worthy food. I am seriously stoked. It's akin to graduating from the kiddie folding-table at your clan's Thanksgiving and being offered a chair at the grown-up's feast.

I couldn't be more pleased. Big thanks to this year's judges, and Andrea, Ilva, and Susan who graciously nominated me for this category.

Congratulations to my fellow finalists in the theme category: Wild Yeast, Lunch In a Box, Prudence Pennywise, and Hunter Angler Gardener Cook- do stop by and check out their blogs.

To vote:

The polls are now open and will accept votes up until Saturday, January 24th at 8 pm EST. Official winners will be announced on Monday, January 26th.

Good luck to all the food bloggers participating (see the main list at Well Fed Network here).

And most of all, thank you, Dear Reader- for reading, commenting, and supporting Karina's Kitchen for the last three years. Without you? I'd be more than a little wan, and sad, muttering to myself as I wrestle with xanthan gum and quinoa flour out here in the New Mexico desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment