Bake at 350 Sponsor Spotlight

Have you seen the sponsor buttons in the sidebar? Bake at 350 has been blessed with some FABULOUSLY fabulous (I need a thesaurus) sponsors! I appreciate their support of Bake at 350 so much!

Let me introduce you to a few recent sponsors of Bake at 350:

{You know...Mother's Day is May 9th! Honey, are you listening? How about a little something from all 3 of these places?!?}

Origin Crafts...

Not only does Origin Crafts have beautiful goodies for your kitchen, they can deck out your entire home! Have an event or party coming up? Check out their selection of gorgeous serving pieces. I *swoon* every time I visit their site!


The Hip Hostess...

Their motto is, "it's how to look when you cook." You better believe when company is coming, I'm wearing my Hip Hostess apron! (See that cute black & white number? I have that.) Run by a most stylish mother & daughter team, not only are their aprons hip, they wash up beautifully.


Bake It Pretty...


If you've been reading the blog for a while, you know I love all things Bake It Pretty. Bake It Pretty has all you need to bake it, decorate it and package it. Baking + Cute = Bake It Pretty!


I hope you'll enjoy these shops as much as I do! Treat your mom, your sister, your WIFE (ahem!), yourself...you'll be glad you did!

{Interested in becoming a Bake at 350 sponsor? Email me here.}

No comments:

Post a Comment