Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour

Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
Tender almond flour muffins bursting with fresh blueberries.

Today I am sharing a new gluten-free muffin recipe, and a health update on my Gut Instinct post. I know, I know. Another muffin recipe? Most food bloggers are waxing poetic about grilling burgers and dyeing frosting for their red, white, and blue recipes this upcoming July Fourth weekend, but the truth is, Babycakes, I'm just not into it. I'm in such a different head space that it almost seems comical to me, reading headlines in my Inbox about the "Ultimate Burger", or how July Fourth wouldn't be a real celebration without a hunk of charred American meat or a Philly cheese dog. 

Um. What? 

Wasn't Benjamin Franklin a vegetarian?


Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment