Gluten-Free Chocolate Recipes for Love

Gluten free chocolate recipes for valentines day
Romantic chocolate recipes- gluten-free.

How do I love thee, Dear Reader? Let me count the ways. And if you wouldn't mind indulging me (just a little) let me count them in chocolate- that buttery dark bitter sweetness that coaxes even the no good very bad surliest day to soften its grip. Consider this my chocolate valentine to you.

For starters, let me thank you with a wake-up call. How about velvety Chocolate Muffins in bed? Served with your favorite morning beverage, of course. And for your mid-morning pick-me-up, let me tickle your fancy with a plate of crunchy pecan studded biscotti (you can dunk or not, Darling, it's up to you). Or perhaps you would prefer a chocolate laced Quinoa Breakfast Brownie that's high in protein for breakfast, but rich enough for dessert? It's my current favorite gluten-free treat-- but honestly, who can choose? My recipes are like my children. Each one is unique with individual attributes that make a mother dissolve into Warm and Fuzzy Land, so.

Who am I to judge?

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment