Gluten-Free Recipes- A Rockin' Summer Round-Up


Why am I posting a Rockin' Summer Gluten-Free Recipe Round-Up? Because Dear Reader (unlike the hoards of Arriba County residents standing in line to buy fireworks in the sweltering Walmart parking lot), I have no plans for the Fourth of July. No gluten-free barbecues or family picnics. No recipes necessary. I ain't cookin'.

See that frosty glass of dairy-free chocolate goodness? That's what I'll be chillin' with all weekend as I kick back with my Number One Honey and dig in to the third season of Deadwood. I'll be munching organic popcorn (non-GMO, naturally) and whipping up blueberry smoothies. I might stuff a corn tortilla or two. Or throw together my Champagne Vinegar Potato Salad Recipe. We did buy a watermelon. 

But beyond those modest efforts? I'm hangin'. And catching up with Calamity Jane. I have a serious crush. And writer David Milch is my word-slinging hero.

So while I'm immersing myself in the riches of our very own Shakespeare, in the spirit of not keeping to myself things that are too good not to share, here are some gorgeous, tasty and often quite easy gluten-free recipes I've spotted lately. Enjoy!



Karina's Rockin' Summer Gluten-Free Recipe Round-Up

Grilled Steak Tacos with Watermelon Jicama Salsa from Food Blogga
Lime and Peanut Coleslaw Recipe from Heidi Swanson
Gluten-Free Macaroni Salad Recipe from Book of Yum

Seven Layer Bean Dip Recipe from Simply Recipes
Gluten-Free Summer Quinoa Salad Recipe from Almost Fit
Lentil and Potato Salad Recipe from Lucullian Delights

Easy South Beach Recipes - Calabasitas from Kalyn's Kitchen
Snappy Crunchy Coleslaw at Gluten-Free Goddess
Grilled Corn Salad from Simply Recipes

Rand's Crab and Tangerine Nicoise with Lemon Vinaigrette from Kalyn's KItchen
Horseradish Spiked Red Potato Salad Recipe
at Gluten-Free Goddess
Roasted Tomatillo & Jalapeño Salsa from Gluten-Free Gobsmacked

Tarragon, Chive and Caper Deviled Eggs from Coconut & Lime
Watermelon, Tomato and Feta Salad from Cookthink
Jalapeño Lime Hummus from Karina's Kitchen

Gluten-Free Barbecue Sauce Recipe from Elana's Pantry
Easy Mediterranean Fish with Rice Recipe
at Gluten-Free Goddess
Quick and Easy Red, White and Blue Desserts from GFCF Mommy

Watermelon Sorbetto Granita from Ms. Adventures in Italy
Apple Juice Sabayon with Berries from La Tartine Gourmande
Vegan Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
at Gluten-Free Goddess

Gluten-Free Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits from Simple Recipes
Gluten-Free Breakfast Brownies
at Gluten-Free Goddess
Amazing Black Bean Brownie Recipe from Heidi Swanson





No comments:

Post a Comment