Vegan Banana Ice Scream

Vegan banana ice cream.


I've been busy behind the scenes here at Gluten-Free Goddess -- but I'm never too busy to create a new dessert recipe for you. Her Awesomeness forbid. I wouldn't abandon you to steam in the summer heat, sweltering without respite, without a new frozen confection to cheer you up and cool you down. 

Not me. I'm not a remote and apathetic kind of goddess. Nope. 

I get you. I listen. And I feel your non-dairy gluten-free frustration. All the way out here in the hills of Ojo Caliente.

So what that means is this ice cream recipe is vegan- in other words, dairy-free and egg-free for all you lovely casein-free beauties out there.

I start with frozen bananas- because they're so creamy good when frozen. They jump start the whole homemade ice cream making process. So go fetch your ripe bananas and toss 'em in the freezer right now.

You'll thank me later.


Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment