KitchenAid, Reality TV and Exercise. Yes, exercise.

{Hang on, hang on...we're going to get to this little beauty in a minute.}

Let's talk first about exercise.  You might be surprised to learn that I have a piece of exercise equipment that I actually use.  It's this: a mini stair-stepper.  Yes, I owe this body to that mini stair-stepper.

{Makes you want to run right out and buy one, right?}

The key to using it is to DVR TV shows that make you forget that you might be breaking a sweat.  Hard-hitting, serious, current events-type programming, like What Not to Wear, Barefoot Contessa, and most recently, to my shame, Real Housewives of New Jersey. (It's better than you think, people.)

Anyway...I have a new show to watch now...Top Chef Just Desserts on Bravo.  A show about DESSERTS!  It's really riveting.  I watched the first episode while on the stair-stepper last week and almost forgot I was exercising.

Here's a little clip, so you can get an idea of the show...
{Those are REAL pastry chefs, my friends. I already have a few favorite contenders picked out...and they don't include that guy with the creepy laugh. ;)}

OK...so what does this have to do with this lovely KitchenAid mixer?  Well, the folks at Bravo thought we might like to celebrate this new season of Top Chef Just Desserts. One of you is going to win this mixer!!!  Woot!
You know how I feel about KitchenAid...I couldn't live without mine...and this one is a beauty.

To enter:
     *leave a comment on this post answering this question:
"If you were in a dessert competition, what would you make?"


Giveaway closed! Congrats to Jessica!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE make sure your comment includes an email address or links to one.  It would be really,  really sad if your name was chosen and I couldn't contact you. 
*Random winner will be chosen Monday, September 5th at 8am CST.  US residents only. Good luck!*

{{psst...the second episode of Just Desserts airs Wednesday, August 31st and 10/9c.}}

{disclaimer: This prize was provided by the BRAVO Network but BRAVO is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of BRAVO. Although, I'm pretty sure they'd approve of my exercise regimen.}

No comments:

Post a Comment