A Gluten-Free Pasta with Ragù You Can Mangia

Spaghetti with Ragu Sauce Recipe
Gluten-free pasta with homemade red sauce.


Before I share my new ragù pasta sauce recipe, I have a note about the blog. Gluten-Free Goddess now has a FAQ page. (Thank you, David Lebovitz for the reader-friendly blogging tip.) What took me so long? Who knows, Babycakes? I sure don't. I could blame it on my preoccupation with Mad Men. Or hot flashes. Or the simple fact that living out here in the rural sand swept hills of Northern New Mexico is making me crazy. Not shooting caribou from a helicopter crazy, but. 

Crazy enough.

At any rate, now that I've come to my senses (I'm sure it's only temporary) you, Dear Reader, will find a platter of helpful links and answers to the most frequent questions asked here at the brand spankin' new Gluten-Free Goddess FAQ page. If I've overlooked anything obvious or important, I'm sure you'll let me know- won't you?

On to ragù! Up until quite recently I had never attempted a meat ragù. My red gravy of choice was always a simple vegetarian marinara sauce with plenty of garlic and basil- vegan by default (and choice). It's a recipe that I've been simmering on my stove or in my slow cooker for years. Decades, in fact. Way better than the jarred stuff. But lately I've become an omnivore. (to heal my broken hip) and I'm appreciating the virtues of grass fed Black Angus beef.

So I made a meat ragù. And here's the recipe.

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment