The Whole Foods Market Food Blogger Budget Recipe Challenge


Gluten-Free Goddess blog has made it into the finals for The Whole Foods Market Food Blogger Budget Recipe Challenge. The recipe? A personal (and family) favorite- my Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas. Why am I mentioning this? Because, Dear Reader, if you visit and vote for my vegetarian enchilada recipe, you just might win a $500 Whole Foods Gift Card- and other prizes!

How cool is that?

This audience sweepstakes will run from today through Wednesday, October 8th. Anyone who posts a comment on any of the contest recipes (at the Whole Foods website only) will be automatically entered to win a $500 gift card or other prizes. So please support Gluten-Free Goddess by giving the Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchilada recipe some comment LOVE.

The winning recipe will be selected primarily on audience feedback, and the winning blogger will receive $250 worth of Whole Foods gift cards (I'm giving mine to my two sons, Colin and Alex, if I win). The winning recipe will also be featured on the Whole Foods website.

Starting this Friday, September 26, 2008 the Whole Story blog will feature a daily Q+A with one of the 6 finalists.

And much good luck to my blogging pals: Hannah, Jaden, and Rachel!

Stay tuned-

And thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment